Introducing Sign Language into your classroom or school has many benefits including:
* Reduced noise levels in classrooms;
* Minimized stress & frustration for children and staff;
* Accelerated development of verbal language;
* Inclusion for children with special needs;
* Reduced aggressive behavior, including a great impact on biting;
* Demonstration that your facility actively participates in child development.
Teachers learn helpful tips for successfully incorporating sign language into the classroom, as well as how to involve parents. We discuss the numerous advantages of signing with children from infants to school-age.
SmallTalk Academy’s Sign Language classes are fun and interactive!
Classes are designed for teachers to easily incorporate their new skills into their classrooms.
Programs can be customized to fit your school’s needs and budgets.
Read & Sign this school-themed book. The kids in your class will love it!: