I’m so passionate about sharing the many benefits of using Sign Language with children of all abilities and ages. Signing as a parent, caregiver or teacher provides you with the unique opportunity to develop a window into your preverbal child’s mind. By including signs in daily activities, parents spend less time guessing what a child wants and more time fulfilling their specific needs.
Check out these many benefits:
* Signing allows your infant to clearly communicate specific thoughts;
* Signing reduces frustration for your child- and for you!;
* Signing won’t delay verbal language development- in fact, it may accelerate it. (Wow, how cool is this?!)
* Signing children tend to be more interested in books;
* Signing builds on babies’ natural tendency to use gestures;
* Signing creates a unique and special bond with your baby & toddler;
* Signing stimulates emotional and intellectual development, an important aspect for healthy social growth;
* Signing helps develop fine and gross motor skills:
Ready to get started right away? Learn about our online classes here.